top of page
1. How much are tickets 2.56 2. What does my ticket include 2.43
3. What time does the event start 4.18 4. Birthday packages 3.40
5. Group bookings 1.58 6.How can i sit with my group 2.09
7. Where is the event 3.38 8. What is the minimum age 6.18
9. Refund Policy 3.12 10. Is there a dresscode 1.18
11. Do you cater for dietary requirements 6.45
© old School R&B Brunch 2019
All rights of the produced and of the
owner of the work reproduced reserved.
1) How much are ticketsBrunch Meal tickets - £46 Standard tickets *discounts available on packages* The Experience tickets - £15
2) What does my ticket include· Bottomless Rum Punch Hour · Southern American Style Combo Meal (Starter and Main together) · The Experience access
3) What time does the event startDoors open at 12pm (subject to slightly earlier entry times depending on how busy, this information will be emailed to you prior the event) Bottomless rum punch hour: 12pm – 1pm Meal Serving: 1pm – 2.30pm House Party: 2.30pm Finish: 5pm
4) Birthday packagesThe Total Birthday Package includes a bottle of Prosecco, tray of shots, birthday cake and most importantly FREE ENTRY for the celebrant! · A unique code is generated and sent to you giving guests discounted standard Meal tickets. · The £60 deposit is refundable once you hit the quota of a minimum of 9 guests via DesignMyNight or Dice (There’s no maximum number of guests you can bring with your unique code). Once we have refunded your deposit the celebrant will receive their free Meal ticket. Your unique discount may take up to 24hrs to reach your email
5) Group bookingsDiscounted group packages available. Upon purchasing a Birthday or Celebration package
6) How can I sit with my groupGuests who purchase Meal tickets individually are required to email firstname.lastname@example.org to give the lead name of which they will be joining.
7) Where is the eventLocation will be revealed on the Monday of the week that the event is to take place, this will be sent via email. Location will be within London Zone 1 and Zone 2
8) What is the minimum ageThis is a strictly over 18s event, and all guests will require photographic ID or entry will not be permitted.
9) Refund policyTickets are non-refundable; all purchases are final. Tickets may only be transferred if notification is given 5 days prior to event.
10) Is there a dresscodeComfortable and stylish is how we want you to feel. No tracksuits or hats permitted.
11) Do you cater for dietary requirementsYes! we cater for vegans, gluten free and dietary free brunchers please declare any dietary requirements at checkout. (all meat used is Halal)
12) What is the ExperienceThe Experience is the House Party segment of the brunch where guests have access to the immersive games and photo installations. For a period the DJ and host will take a journey through various musical genres ie. Dancehall, Afrobeats, Garage etc.. before taking it back to Old School R&B.
bottom of page